A Pegasus Tale.


Hey there noobs and noobettes!

HEY there awesome readers! 
It seems like I haven't updated recently and 
I was in the middle of a countdown 
so real sorry to those who were (not) so excited to know about myself! Hehe.

But before I go on with number 6, I would just like to ask...are my blog posts sound that emo? :O
2-3 people ask me why I emo but to be honest, I'm not! Haha! 
When I wrote it, I was feeling pretty joyful and had a easy-going day! 


And you may probably notice why this post title is called "A Pegasus Tale."

Cause that's the YouTube username of a friend of mine and I want YOU to check her videos out and subscribe!
 She has an amazing voice and is really
 good on the guitar and you can hope to expect more from her very soon! 

One of her covers on YouTube!


Unlike me, who is not..making...a lot..of...progress...BUT! 
I promise I will have some covers up as well cause I just found out my phone records HD! Woohoo! :D

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS:

And check out her blog too!

That's her!

And here's fact number 6 about me!

6. I don't like Horror Movies!! :(


I don't wanna post a scary picture, so here you go :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top
Twitter Bird Gadget