Tell me what you want from here.

If you think this post is gonna be a rant or rage in reference to the title, then you're wrong! That's a lesson to not judge a book by its cover! Or title! :P

So yea, Monday midnight, and I've got nothing better to do but to blog for you! The reader! I should be sleeping, but nahhh. Maybe later.

Just wanna say that, getting over somebody is not as hard as people thought it would be. I'm trying to get over this one person, and I'm making quite a progress, surprisingly enough.

I hold no remorse, nor grudge, nor hate or sadness from that person but let's just say its not meant to be. :)
How to get over someone? You do what you love in your free time instead of just posting emo stuff here and there. Life is not about revolving it around one imperfect human. To me, its revolving around the perfect Living God. Call me crazy, cause that's good news to me.

Impossible? I beg to differ. :)

Philippians 4:13




posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top
Twitter Bird Gadget